Photo Album Making
April 28 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on April 28, 2019 at 1:00pm
One event on May 12, 2019 at 1:00pm
One event on September 8, 2019 at 1:00pm
Printing out photos and putting together your own hand made memory books, will probably become your new pastime, once you learn how to hand make these exquisite and unique photo albums.
In this 4hr workshop you will learn how to make your own photo album from start to finish, using the Japanese stab binding technique and choosing gorgeous papers from our huge selection. You will take home a finished A4 Japanese bound Photo Album.
You will learn:
- About bookbinding equipment & paper grain direction
- Measuring & cutting cover boards & making hinges
- Collating pages & applying end papers
- Making the covers & hole drilling
- Decorative Japanese stitching technique
- How to add embellishments – photo frames, hearts, decorative touches.
All materials and Afternoon tea provided.